Friday, January 29, 2010

poop

Babygirl repeatedly said the following today: "I want to eat poopies," while I was changing her diapers, and "I poop on daddy," while sitting on my lap as if I was her potty. Should I be concerned?


On another note, Babygirl continues to push the limits of how trendy she is. As most fashionable women, she's all about the oversized shirts, and not afraid of showing legs with or with out tights. Her pink pail doubles as her "football helmet," and as an all purpose retro purse for her "trips to the store," or "work."

madi 002

In all honesty, Babygirl is starting to potty train so sometimes she's running around with her big girl "elmo underwear" on or simply just running around commando, which she thoroughly enjoys despite it being winter in a home whose thermostat settings are very conservative. I can't help thinking that sometimes she's dressed like all the college girls, perhaps this is something I should worry about more than poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment